Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Long Necklaces Aren't Just A Trend

Long necklaces are in right now, draped over sleek tops, layered with other pieces. This fall, I look forward to wearing some of my favorite long necklaces over turtle-neck sweaters, or over black and neutral-colored shift dresses. The metals and shiny gemstones contrast beautifully against fall colors.

Trend or not, we believe that classic pieces are always here to stay. That's why we always look to the future to create timeless pieces that won't be subjected to the short-lived fashion trends.

My mother always taught me to collect quality, timeless pieces for my wardrobe. I found that this attitude towards shopping made me feel less guilty, and more like I'm collecting pieces I'll be able to wear all my life (or, at least pass onto my daughter if my metabolism slows when I'm older).

These long necklaces would be quality additions to your jewelry box.



Long Necklace: Golden Quartz Gold Necklace
Beautiful, shimmering, and very unique golden quartz stone hangs stylishly long on this luxurious and modern long necklace. 14k goldfill chain and clasp. Length: 32"


Long Necklace: Tourmalated Quartz Necklace
Classy, elegant tourmalated quartz (30 x 40 mm) is wrapped in sterling silver wire, and hung stylishly long on sterling silver chain. This necklace gives an abstract and modern beauty.

2 comments:

Tiredoflies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiredoflies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.